Lazy-bum

 
A quick breakfast after the gym at The Baker Street Kitchen
 
Before I wanted to write this post, I had so many ideas to share with you like my travelling journeys, the silly things my friends did and the wonderful memories that God has granted me to.
 
But as I 'm writing this post, my mood seems to be.
 spiralling down the drain.
In the beginning of today, life was good.
I started my morning by heading to the bakery to fetch some warm scones and chocolate croissant for breakfast.
 Then I do the dishes, get the laundry done and head to the library.
Here is where my tantrum starts to creep in.
I am SO LAZY to get my final year project writing done.
 I have been delaying it for more than a month now.
God..
 Imagine dragging myself form the floor to the library computer just to type a sentence.
 The struggle is so unbearable.
Only a plain authentic lazy-bum like me would've understand the feeling.
 
 I have been sitting in the library for an hour with no progress on the writing part except I managed to get my Candy Crush levels up, browse few cake recipes, ate another chocolate croissant, blogging, and add a song playlist on my mobile phone. 
 
WHAT AM I DOING?
**Cries**
 
How do you get yourself motivated to keep your writing going?
Long silence......and then I came out with no idea.
 
Help!
 
 
********************************************************************
 
Baked these Blondies/Congo bar last week, twice.
Got the recipes from here
It tasted like baked cookies dough.
 
 
Expect the end product to be very gooey and thick.
I reduce the sugar amount to 3/4 from the recipe the second time I baked it.
The first one had a sugar content that were toooo sweet  for my liking.
 
***********************************************************************
 
 
xoxo..cries..

No comments:

Post a Comment