A day and two as an Indie Girl..

Self-snap. Takde kawan nak snap kan..
Hellooo people!
I'm gonna spill few stories about my days here in Middlesbrough.
A quick one.
  • I met my first hall-mate here at my hostel on my first day. She's a Caucasian. It took us only 2 seconds to exchange hello's and she already invite me to have a cup of tea with her and brought me around town to show me few ropes. We bought some food and toiletries at few supermarkets together.So I da ada kawan matsaleh sekarang..WINK 
  • I did not experience any jet-lag. Sumpah pelik! Maybe I'm a different species or something
  • Over weekends most of the clothing shops has "weekend discount" up to 20% 
  • Topshop outlets offer 20% discounts for students for ALL items at ALL times.
  • Their second hand shops offer quality items and are in really good shape. The sell coats, clothes, electrical stuff like tvs, fridge at half the price from the originals. Bought this coat for 20 Pounds. Its a good bargain isn't it?
  • Their main road in the streets where I live in is like what we call "jalan kecik" in Malaysia. So cute. Ada traffic light pulak tu. Hehe

  • Loads of halal food and supermarkets around here. So there will be no such thing as kebuluran for me. You can easily find kebab, pizza, lamb chops, and Indian food restaurant. These are my dining food so far. Alhamdulilah

  • Subway sini halal katanya

  • This is what Brahim processed food look like, which I bought from Malaysia. Had that for lunch. Sedap!

  • Haven't been to the classes yet but the class timetable changes every week and has been outlined for the entire semester.

  • The have a shop called Poundland where they sell everything in 1 pound. Unlike Daiso, here they sell detergents, pots and pans, toiletries, food, chocolates with wide range of brands. 
  • I'm not a fan of milk (except makan dengan cereals), but after tasted this Strawberry milk..memang sedap giler. It doesn't have that milky smell or taste. Its more like a mixture of strawberry and vanilla in a creamy liquid

  • On my second day I met with other Malaysians who invite me to their house for lunch. The host was the most nicest  and accommodating Malaysian I have always dream to met. I nak snap more pics with them but it was my first visit there so..malu la. They served us Nasi Ayam (chicken rice), pavlova, keropok and fruit salad. 

Surprisingly I fit in to the routine here easily. Alhamdulilah.
That will be all for now. Will keep you posted.
xoxo. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment