New Start.

I love long hour flights. Odd isn't it?
Hello! 
Guess where I am. 
I'm in Middlesbrough, UK baby!
Here I am, at my desk, blogging away to you people.
Despite my grand plan to NOT to pursue my Masters, eventually Allah SWT, my dad and fate has its own way of making it happen. 
So here I am.



Life has been good. Friends here are well. The classes hasn't started yet. 
The people here are minding their own business. 
So all is well I can say. 
But will keep you posted.

 I never been to UK before but life seems familiar around here.

I lost myself in last December and I have been finding my way back ever since. 
Unfortunately I couldn't find her though I miss myself terribly. 
Once a awhile she would resurface and sometimes she just sinks in.
Then I thought, may be she's already lost. 
And I just have to live with my new self. She is not that bad either. Hee. 
She's a little bit fragile but still has the insane mind as ever.
I just wish my new me is stronger like I was before. But, hence, Allah SWT is great. 
I'll pray and hope that I'll get better in time. 
So here's to new life, InsyaAllah.

I posted these photos to my cousin H and she said it looks like a vampire town. 
Couldn't agree more.

 Now if only I can find my Stephan and Damian..hmm..

=======================
I miss this women a lot
Love you. xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment