Busy Post


Hello people!!
These past few days I'm living in my seventh heaven.
It was exam month (still is) and I went home!
I had the greatest time. 
Nothing beats a 
home cooked meal+irritating bro and a dotting mom.
Studying at home with the luxury of food and zero responsibilities (except studying) is WOW!

With the hectic life that I have been living the last couple of month,coming home feels like a retreat to heaven.
Not that I can say those hectic time are all behind me. 
Cause once my exam paper is over, my lecturers decide to make a mock-crime scene for us where we have to conduct an investigation,unsupervised, and later present our findings to the board of panels. 

And not to mention writing my final year proposal and project which I'll be performing them in my holidays..yup! 
In Shah Alam, at the faculty lab. Sigh.
But I'm still thankful cause so far everything went pretty well for me. 
Not that amazingly-well,which was what I had hoped for, but pretty well.
My health,friends and even the can-be-predicted weather has been splendid in my exam month.  

And right now I'm keeping my faith in Allah SWT to letting me pass all my exams with flying colours. Amin.

And...mom birthday is coming this month! 

I have to actually tell myself to calm down every time I took a 10-min break from my cramming session when I think about my plans on her birthday. 
Which involves cakes,sweets and colours! Can't wait!
Dear exam, can you fast forward time?

I just can't wait to bake all the recipes that I have been collecting since January...!
I'll be sure to post the picture of my edible goods once I've made it.

Thank you for stopping by darlings!
And may you enjoy your day as much as mine.
xoxo!


p/s : 
I had no idea why the urge to blog, movies downloading, tweeting and facebook-ing are at its peak during this exam month.
Care to share why? 
But I did had fun doing all of those things..so may be it was for the fun of it. May be.

No comments:

Post a Comment