Bun-Dee

Ola people!
I would like to share this new hang out place.
Its called Bun-D 
(I'm not sure about the spelling,forgive me if it spells out wrong).

My family stumble into this place as we were finding a descent place to eat on Friday night in Shah Alam.
It was located at Sec 7. 
(I don't know how to explain the exact location is, but you are free to google it.)
The place is at a corner lot and has the restaurant name written on black board.

The interior was kinda nice,and they had a small band singing your favourite tunes.
You are free to send your song requests and even go up there and sing! Sweet rite?
The place was filled with hipsters and indie fans.
The menu range from Thai food,western and burgers.
They also serve a bucket of  nuggets, fries, ikan bakar (on selected nights) and Shisha..
The food tasted okay.
Worth a try.
And this place owns by our own local band Amok member,Bun-D.






Thank you sweethearts for dropping by. xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment