Grateful



Its almost spring time here in Middlesbrough. Hooray!
After freezing my bones out in the last winter, a little bit of sun was more than a bliss.
Finally I can wear shorts while walking around town.
Bahaha..as if that's gonna happen. 
If it did, I'll look like a whale wearing tights!

Anyway life has been filled with ups and down since the start of the year.
I've been struggling with few assessments, felt deserted by my busy hummingbirds in KL, hook up with an amazing new girlfriends, managed to pass my exams without any glitch and the best part of it, 
I think I've found myself back. 

Its been awhile since last I can say that.
Syukur Alhamdulillah Ya Allah. 

It took me so long to get through these phase and I'm almost there. I am finally me again. 
I've started to laugh out loud, enjoying myself in a crowd, restored my unlimited urge to daydream all the time and I've added going to the gym as a routine! Haha

For whats it worth, it felt good to be me again. 
It felt good to be silly and clumsy. 
It felt really good to be me.

It has been a very looong journey, God knows!
But to my dearest friends who are and always have been the love of my life, I love you to bits. 
I am forever grateful to You Ya Allah for blessing me with these wonderful people around me and for giving me such a humble life that I could have never imagine.
Okey, dah macam speech menang award pulak kan. Hee
But truly I am grateful when I think back of all the things that they had done for me. 
I am one lucky girl in that department.

I hope we all are being bless in the same way.
XOXO
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment