Brownies!


Okay, its not state of the art kind of brownies-baking but its my first baking product since I arrived here in the UK so yes I am super proud of myself for being able to make this.

I found this recipe at the allrecipes.com here. 
Its a 10 minute microwave brownies recipe thing that I have never trust every time I stumble across it.
The thing is I really don't like baking using a microwave because the cake won't rise like it suppose to and it won't give the browning effect like we see on homemade cakes. 
At least this is what I learn in my Food Technology module. 
 But since I am just that desperate to bake something, so I thought why not give it a try. 
I went to the supermarket, gather the ingredients, came back at my kitchen-hall, whisk the batter, set it in the microwave and voila!
A brownies is made. 

It taste very chocolaty, thick and sweet.
The bright side it take less than 30 minutes to make (whisk, baked and washing), it can be hand-whisk and has a very lush taste.
But the batter can only cater less than 10 people. 
So I had to double the batter if I were to filled up a 9 x 9 inch platter.
The only thing that restraining me from baking all the goodies was the oven at my kitchen-hall here. 
I'm staying in a hall so the oven doesn't actually well-suited for baking. 
The heating mechanism were more for grilling or melting cheese etc.
So I guess I just gotta learn how to bake using microwave now.
Surely more recipes to come streaming its way after this
Till then, toodles peeps!
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Not a brownie lover, but suka tgk reena buat baking2 ni.. so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kak Marinee..you always says the sweetest things. Hope to see you soon k!

      Delete
  2. Babe, can share the recipe? Sedapnyeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Kak LIsa..reena ambil receipe kat sini http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/9905/microwave-brownies.aspx :)

      Delete