Buddies

Breakfast at Nero's. Yup, the unhealthy kind with chocolate full throtle

Hello gorgeous people!
How have you been?
I know I'm good and I can't stop be thankful to Allah SWT for that.
I just finished  my exams earlier this month and been travelling to meet my friends in Cardiff and Manchester.
Both short trip has been nothing but filled with pure happiness and self-celebration.

Just though want to share something.
When I first arrived here at Teesside, I did not when through the commotion called homesick.
As arrogant as it sounds, I actually experienced another side of the longing which was I miss my friends back in KL a lot. Like really A LOT.
I even went through a short depression trip when I miss them too much and I had no buddies here in the first 5 months.
Back in KL, I'll always have my monthly food hunting sessions with my girlfriends, occasional dinner with my colleagues and chilling out at mamak till wee hours in the morning with McDonalds sundae's to wrap it up with my hummingbirds.
So what happen was after the exam, I took an impromptu trip to Cardiff and Manchester to meet my friends.
Just to get away from the town awhile.
 But first I bought myself these giant meal to celebrate the last day of exams

And then Subahanallah, God has blessed me with a heaven trip in both places.
Despite the rain and 108 miles/hour cold wind blowing in my faces, I guess God still works His mysterious ways to sneak in the happiness and blissful of a friendship through these people.
****************
Cardiff

Had a cup of hot chocolate at one of the most authentic  coffee shops called Coffee Barker

Thanks Nadiya for being the most competent photographer!







Thank you Fida for causing me to unzip my pants on my way back home sebab bagi makan banyak sangat


**************
Manchester


I had expereinced the worst wind ever in Manchester.
I was told that the wind was blowing 108 mph that night




This guy actually cooked me a nasi lemak for breakfast when I was there. Sumpah sweet
I came back from both trips with a happy heart and a cold, unfortunately.
But I was grateful. I started to feel that I had find myself back and feel the love of a friendship again.
The best part was, I was greeted by my Teesside girlfriends with same amount of love here after.
And just like that I have found my buddies here.
Bless them
*************
Guess what, its finally snowing here in Middlesbrough!!


HAHA. The most jakon person in the world to see actual snow.
I was practically screeming by the road side when the snow rain on us.
Hee.
Till then , toodles peeps! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment