Hair Loss in January



Since I came to Middlesbrough, I am all about food food food though there's only a  little what the town could offer in terms of that. 
But the supermarket is epic and it has all the ingredients heaven could offer and that is enough. 
I'm not a besetting baker here like I used to be at home.  But cooking has been my oyster since I'm here. 
When I first arrived here at my hostel, I was only  granted one door kitchen cabinet and I thought that was enough to keep my cooking supplies and all. 
But 1 month later, I hog  two-door kitchen cabinet caused my food supplies has over flow!
Thank God for the understanding hall-mates that doesn't seem to mind. Wehoo!
I guess I have substitute my passion for cooking over baking here. But still baking remains at the heart. Whenever I'm scrolling down the Pinterest Food section, I keep having mini plans to expand Bluepandacakes and the menu.
I've also been Google-ing any baking course in Paris that I could attend to cause I'm dying to  learn how to make a perfect macaroons but don't know if I could afford it.
I saw few instagram account of Malaysians who previously took baking course in Paris-itself and then came back to Malaysia and held their own classes. May be I should get those sign up when I'm back in Malaysia. Hmm..
 Mean while, did you know I have massive hair loss issue.
Mama said  not to take hot water shower cause it'll increase hair loss.
But mama, umm.. in case you haven't notice, its like freezing here, hot shower is the only true-heat where my body can endeavor during the winter season. 
So I bought this product from the local pharmacy and ought to give it a go for one month to see the results. 


I envy those ladies with thick hair and vav-va voom volume  hair who looks like Eva Longoria whenever they walk, even when with the awful wind blowing in their faces. 
Aaaa..physical beauty can be a vain. 
Praying that this chemical will worked my hair scalps like Eva Longoria's gorgeous hair.


Till then folks, Happy January!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Reena... yes ramai msian pegi paris buat short course.. please go! balik msia boleh bukak biz confirmmmmm byk sambutan.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..wish I had all the money in the world to do that. Rasa nak travel je sekarang. Hehe. Study ke mana entah. Best tengok Kak Marinee breakfast roti canai hari-hari. Jealous!

      Delete