A quick post!

The delightful Affogato with gula melaka ice cream and cotton candy in Whimsical Cafe,Publika

Hello!
Its been awhile.
I have been meaning to share about my jet lag story since I came back but haven't got the time to do so. 
So we'll pass on that.

In short, 
my few months has been full and almost hectic.
I was home for 2 months and now I already start working! 
Alhamdulillah.
 So what I did during my 2 month staying at home was:

1. Went to lots of cafe to try out their brew and desserts. 
Some were a winner  and some was a shame

2. Went for a full medical check up and everything was determine "clear" for me. 
Phew, alhamdulillah again

3. Went for bedsheet shopping and bought a few to reinvent the look for my room-interior. 
I am all about plain sheets now baby. Next will be the plain curtains

4. Had a blast on my birthday, thanks to my hummingbirds. Will post about it later, promise!


Here's are couple of pictures I managed to snap while we're at Whimsical cafe and Coffee Societe, Publika.

Churros were oily, Cake was by CakeJaln Tiung so obviously it tasted good




Service at Whimsical Publika was friendly 

At Coffee Societe


 The latte and hot C in Coffee Societe were good. OK.
Milky, not that strong and the foam stands for more than half an hour. 
When we were there, we just found out that the cafe was linked to Garage51 in Subang!
So that explains the great coffee taste.

======================

Till the peeps!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment