Bursting Bubble



Hello, Its been awhile. But hey, I'm' here.

Honestly I got tons of topic to share with you guys but it seems to evaporate every time my finger hit the laptop. The story just began to ceased after I keep on opening new tab to Google few stuffs or check my email.

Quick updates on my end; I submitted my thesis in September, been travelling back and forth ever since and my family came for my graduation day last November. Everything was good and colourful. Will blog about it later. Couldn't actually share the stories without the photos.

I'm typing this post at almost 4 am in the morning because simply I just miss writing and the thought of coming back home to Malaysia just daunts on me.

As a student, I love living in the UK . I love the ambiance, the professionalism  and the system reliability it offers. Plus, I'm always surrounded by my awesome people and Europe is just 30 GBP away!
If you would've ask me 6 months ago about the idea coming back to Malaysia, I would've say NO. But now it seems just about time. I wouldn't say that I had enough of the Great Britain. I think no one can ever get enough of the British or London. But I would have just say that maybe its about time to come home.

I miss my room, I mean I love my room so of course I miss it, I have started making mini interior plans to change it's look. Despite the tragic plane crash, the floods, the heat and the constant political conspiracy theory, I love Malaysia. However its the reality awaits that gets me. The pessimistic people, the family, the past issues, the unwanted future planning and all the negativity that comes with it. I have to say being in the UK sort of takes me away from all of that and allow me to be alone in my bubble of happiness.

The possibility of encountering my nemesis, the pessimist, your ex, and all the arrogant idiots by chance narrows my thought down to blerghhhh. I know its not inevitable but still there's a chance, And lets not forget the constant internal domestic issues raging on every aspect of our existence that we call life. Sometimes I wonder how I survived all that before coming to UK? To be honest, I prayed. I pray a lot for strength. And gracefully God granted me them. I found my tower of strength back in Malaysia but here I found happiness.

Coming home means leaving my happiness here. Leaving my bubble here. Leaving my positive self here. I couldn't take the new me home. She won't fit the circle I am living in. She won't. I know this.
However I am grateful God granted me the past year of blissful journey. I felt really bless to have experience such peace and happiness. I planned on posting this post  to remind me of what it feels like to be happy once upon a time here.

God will always be fair to His servants. I would have never doubt His judgement. Trusting them is what brought me here in the first place. I'm not sharing this post with the idea of me coming back would consist of regal celebration of balloons and laughter all the way. I would only humbly hope that my journey coming home will be a smooth sail and greeted with a calm heart, insyaAllah.

Till then, xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment