Ducks and Me


The grass has started to have ice freeze on the tips. Hello winter!

Hi!
Remember when I wrote about my first jog at the park?
I went for a run again yesterday but this time with a bundle of breads in tow for the ducklings.

The goal:
 45 mins run
10 mins feeding the ducks

Outcome:
20 mins run
5 mins feeding the ducks

Feeding the ducks is not as fairy-tale as it looks.
It was scary.

I thought duck-feeding are kind of cute.
There are like 50 of ducks and swans swimming at the lake when I went to stand by the lake fences.
So I tear up few pieces of bread chunks and throw it over to them.
They quickly peck to ate the food and then swim towards me for more.
Then 5 seconds later, it make sounds and signal the entire clan like  
"Woi, makan free, cepat datang!"

 Before I knew it, the duckling of all sizes came swimming its way to me and started to flew over the fences.
Who knew ducks could fly!

 I got scared when they all came hovering and started pecking for more. 
It was almost a horror moment for a girl who never had a contact with nature like me.
So I just quickly throw away the bread to the lake and run for my life.

Moral of the story : 
Do not feed the ducks. Ducks are scary

Bad ducky
xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment