Second Chance



If I had second chance's at life,
  1. I would've pursue my dreams of becoming a writer and registered myself as a Mass Communication student at my university
  2. I would learn to eat less and cherish my health in my teen years
  3. Choose my close friend wisely.
  4. Learned that not all men are bad
  5. Start building unity among my religion and nation to overcome the divide we are in today
  6. Study hard for my SPM and apply for JPA scholarship 
  7. Learn how to use my words carefully
  8. Escape into more beautiful world than this where peace rules
**********

If I had the second chance, I will not be able to know that I
  1. Cherished my life today for all the blessings God has given me
  2. Meet beautiful people that has inspired me in so many ways
  3. Met gorgeous people who has unlimited willingness in helping me in my studies
  4. Learn my mistakes through my failures
  5. Know which gestures are categorized as faux pas 
  6. Able to distinguish between a lie and the truth
  7. Know that I would have this level of patience 
  8. Know that God works in mysterious ways to get back at you
  9. Know how far I can push myself
  10. Am grateful that I am not one of those drunk girls that you seen in the streets late at night
  11. My own personal heaven is my room 
  12. Learn how to accept myself not by self assuring, but by opening up my mind to the views and sightings of the world and know that those people out there are just one of us. 

Thank you for reading this. xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment